UK Training and Development enables you to give your staff recognised qualifications and tailor-made training to meet your business needs.
- UKTD training consultants provide one-to-one support on your premises for apprenticeships and a wide range of courses.
- We can access government funding if you are eligible.
- We handle all the paperwork to get the funding and qualifications for your staff.
- Manage the whole learning programme for you.
- Support, assess and train on a monthly basis throughout the learning programme on your premises.
- Ensure in-house delivery is of the right standard and ensure learners qualify and meet required standards.
- Register and certify learners for both vocational and functional skills parts of the programme.
- Work with employers to facilitate the best quality training and achievement.
- Offer a variety of progression routes to higher qualifications.
- Help you apply for the employer incentive for 16-18 year old learners.
- Support you with safeguarding and escalating any concerns.
- Work with you to ensure that your work-place is a safe environment for the learner.
- Offer individual information and guidance for you and your learner.
- An information advice & guidance policy is available here
- Our employer guides are here for business and hairdressing.
- Our health & safety and safeguarding policies are also available.
We can also:
- Train staff members as in-house training consultants.
- Train staff to become qualified adult education trainers.
- Offer additional courses and qualifications.
- Recognise your learners individual starting point.
- Offer extension units to stretch and challenge your learner.