Virtual Learning is becoming an incredibly popular intervention for companies that wish to invest in and develop their people.
Not to be confused with eLearning, Virtual Learning is a live training environment that takes advantage of web technology to bring people together to learn.
How does it work?
- Up to 20 participants can join the Webinar
- Participants can see each other and the trainer through their Webcams
- Participants are able to communicate via voice or text
- Small groups of participants can go into their own break-out areas to practice
How is it delivered?
- Bitesize learning delivered in 1 – 2 hour sessions
- Supported with additional resources to read, adding depth to the learning
- Post learning challenge to complete in order to embed the learning
What are the benefits?
- Ability to bring people together in different locations
- Train up to 20 people at one time
- Short, sharp, high impact learning
- Ability to deliver varied or large scale training projects within budget